Please Read Before Purchasing
Pease review the following limitations with this model of Wingman device:
- Wireless/Bluetooth is not supported on this device.
- Designed only to convert to PS4 and PS5 console and PC (X-Input).
- Wingman FGC is designed specifically for fighting games. It does not support left or right analog stick control. It will however accept L3 and R3 thumb stick press.
- Not all brands and models of Fightsticks are supported at launch. Please check specifications for currently supported fightsticks.
- Not all games are supported. Please refer to this list of currently tested Fighting games compatible with Wingman FGC
- No Wingman devices support SOCD cleaning on their own - your Fightstick must offer its own SOCD cleaning functionality.
Brook, designers of this generation's multi-console PCBs and converters continue to evolve their line of Super Converters. The Wingman FGC is the very first converter to offer native PS5 control.
Versatile Multi-Console to Playstation 5 and PC Converter
The Wingman FGC offers compatibility with a wide range of console gamepads, arcade sticks and controllers across Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. PC control is X-Input.
How do I know if my Fightstick or Gamepad is supported?
The following PDF represents Fightstick compatibility for June 2023 launch. Visit the official Brook product page for updated compatibility.
Download Wingman FGC Compatibility List
Download List of Wingman FGC Tested and Confirmed Fighting Game Titles
Full-Featured, Firmware Upgradeable
The Wingman FGC has several convenient features to improve the control experience.
- Accepts wired FightSticks, wired gamepads and fightsticks across Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo Switch.
- Supports mapping a single or combination of buttons to a Turbo function for rapid fire play.
- Two firmware modes: Tournament (No Turbo + No Remap) and Non Tournament (Turbo + Remap)
- Ability to hot-swap peripherals without unplugging the device from the console.
- Vibration and Turbo support.
- Mappable buttons from peripheral to PS5
- PC control via X-Input
In addition, the Brook Wingman FGC is firmware upgradeable, which can be used to improve functionality, and add new features. Firmware updates are performed by attaching your device to a Windows PC, or Mac (when applicable).
As of now, the Brook Super Converter and Wingman series are allowed by EVO, one of the most popular global tournament events. Often EVO's policies are adopted at smaller tournaments. This policy is a tentative acceptance - should the converter become disabled via Sony firmware update before EVO, it could face a ban. You can learn more about it here.
Firmware updates, plus update guide for the Wingman FGC are available via Brook's website.
When you are purchasing for the first time, it is always worthwhile to check that you have the latest firmware installed for the device.
Product details, such as LEDs and Button Mappings are available here. (PDF)