Brook, designers of this generation's multi-console PCBs and converters, gives retro consoles NES and Super NES modern controller accessibility with the Wingman SNES!
Xbox/Playstation/Nintendo Switch to NES and Super NES/Famicom
The Wingman SNES will adapt controllers multiple consoles to the Super NES and NES or Famicom, receiving both wired USB and wireless bluetooth, and outputting to two authentic console cables. It also features PC X-Input support via a micro USB cable output.
Full-Featured, Firmware Upgradeable
The Brook Super Converter has several convenient features to improve the control experience.
- Accepts FightSticks, wired and wireless gamepads and fightsticks across Xbox and Playstation, plus bluetooth support for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Use the Brook logo button at top of device to register for wireless play.
- Supports mapping a single or combination of buttons to a Turbo function for rapid fire play.
- Ability to hot-swap peripherals without unplugging the device from the console.
- Vibration and Turbo support.
- Mappable buttons from peripheral to NES or SNES control
- X-Input support
In addition, the Brook Super Converter is firmware upgradeable, which can be used to improve functionality, and add new features. Firmware updates are performed by attaching your device to a Windows PC, or Mac (when applicable).
As of now, the Brook Super Converter and Wingman series are allowed by EVO, one of the most popular global tournament events. Often EVO's policies are adopted at smaller tournaments. This policy is a tentative acceptance - should the converter become disabled via Sony firmware update before EVO, it could face a ban. You can learn more about it here.
Firmware updates, plus update guide for the Wingman SNES will become available via Brook's website.
When you are purchasing for the first time, it is always worthwhile to check that you have the latest firmware installed for the device.