This is a DIY Kit
The AFS bundle is designed as a build-yourself kit. This iwill not come pre-assembled with any of the additional items you purchase, such as wire, PCB, joystick lever or buttons.
Relive your days of classic Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and countless other titles with the retro-minded AllFightsticks Happ/IL steel fightstick enclosure!
Suzo Happ and Industrias Lorenzo (IL) Compatible
This sturdy steel enclosure was designed with a higher clearance to accomodate the larger Suzo Happ Competition or Industrias Lorenzo Eurosticks, plus taller 28mm screwbuttons with Cherry microswitches.
|Enclosure height is taller than normal AFS 14 to accomodate IL EuroStick or Happ Competition Joystick, plus tall 28mm Happ or IL arcade buttons.
||To install the joystick lever, remove the nylon nuts from the joystick mount using our 8mm-5/16 Hex Nut Driver for AllFightsticks Case or equivalent tool.
||Your Happ or IL joystick lever mounts like this. Now you can finish assembling the lever or add connectors and wiring.
Also Works with Sanwa JLF and 30mm Buttons
Included in the case are holes designed to work with Sanwa JLF compatible mounts. Simply unscrew the included mounts using our 8mm-5/16 Hex Nut Driver for AllFightsticks Case or equivalent tool, then move the screws to the JLF mount position. 30mm snapbuttons or screwbuttons are also compatible.
Provided with the case is a convenient PCB stand that works with most Brook form factor control PCBs. In the back, you will find six 24mm (6) option button holes and three (3) neutrik holes with mounting screws for expansion.
| To install a Sanwa JLF or similar lever, Remove the nylon nuts from the joystick mount. Next, use the same tool to remove the second nut and washer.
|| Here, you will remove the screw from its current outer mount holes and move it to the inner mount holes. Using a Phillips head screwdriver and the hex driver, screw the second nut and washer so that both a tight against the mount hole.
|| The JLF mount screws will look like this when you are finished. Now you can install the JLF, Seimitsu or low profile (low collar, not high collar) Crown joystick lever with compatible mounting plate. For other joysticks not usually compatible with either mount, you may consider purchasing the KOWAL Flat Plate Converter.
Back Panel Uses 24mm Pushbuttons
The AFS/Happ Enclosure's backside utilizes 24mm pushbuttons. This allows up to 6 option buttons for modern day control schemes, such as Share, Back, Start, L3, R3, and Touch Pad Press. The back also includes 3 Neutrik ports for additional options such as a NAUSB passthrough, a rocker switch to turn on/off "tournament mode" (prevents accidental option button press), or 3-way rocker switch for DP/LS/RS (Digital, Left Analog Stick, Right Analog Stick) activation. Screws for the three neutrik port are included with each case.
Save When You Bundle
The AFS IL/Happ is already a great economical solution compared to other Happ/IL compatible cases available today. This bundle saves you over $40.00 by providing the following in one neat package:
- AFS 14" Happ/IL Steel Enclosure ($99.95 value)
- Choice of "Capcom 8" or "Sega 2P 8" steel panel (while supplies available) ($29.95 value)
- Plexiglass top ($16.95 value)
- Personalized artwork print and cut to your specifications (15.95 value)
- 14" Blank Foam Bottom 4mm thick Pad ($14.95 value)
- Black hex screws with hex key ($4.25 value)
- Additional Neutrik screws
- PCB compartment
- Suzo Happ/IL Button Wrench ($4.95 value)
- Buttercade 24mm and 30mm SnapOut pushbutton removal tool. ($16.00 value)
- Brillianize Instant Detailer Pack For Plexiglass ($1.50 value)
You can use those savings towards the purchase of a Brook control PCB and wiring to get started on your custom build.
Free Artwork Packs
Relive some of the best arcade years with these picture-perfect artwork packs designed for the Happ/IL case, yours free to download. Each are courtesy of Twitter's @GStickart. If you desire, upload the PSD template you want printed with your order of the Happ/IL kit. Instructions to modify and upload the packs are below.
How to Modify the Free Artwork Packs
- Each free artwork theme pack is compressed into a zip file. Use an unzip application like Winzip, 7Zip or similar to de-compress the contents.
- The templates included are either 6 or 8 button, with some including Capcom style straight 6 or 8 button, or Sega 2P layouts. Choose the one that matches your desired HAPP/IL metal panel layout.
- Each template is saved as a Photoshop PSD. If you own Adobe Photoshop, you can open the PSD file directly. Can't afford Photoshop? Use Photopea, a free, online Photoshop alternative that works great with PSD files.
- Each Photoshop file contains multiple layers and one "Group" layer called "Labels". In Labels, you can choose which set of button labels you want, such as KICK PUNCH, or Playstation, Xbox or Nintendo Switch). This may vary per theme.
- When you're happy with your layout choices, save the file as PSD. Do not save as any other format.
- When you are ready to place your order for the AFS 14" Happ/IL Steel Case, Custom Art/Plexi Bundle, you will visit the section under under "Choose Your Options". Upload this file under the option "Submit Artwork - .PSD (Recommended), .TIFF, JPG, PDF or PNG format:".