Please Read Before You Order
Below is important information to know before placing a custom order with us:
- Project L Official Artwork: Do not submit the PNG samples. Instead, please download the zipped Photoshop PSD version, unzip the file and integrate them into our artwork templates for your desired fightstick model
- Hori Official Street Fighter Artwork: Do not submit this artwork for the Fightstick Alpha. It is not compatible with our print and cut. If you wish to have the artwork printed only, you can use our Non-Commercial Fightstick Panel Artwork Print service.
- Custom Orders do Not Ship Separately: If you place an order for a personalized product along with non-custom products, such as arcade part or merchandise, please note that all items will ship together.
Control panel artwork represents one of the most convenient means to personalize your fightstick, giving it a new look almost immediately.
High Resolution, Color Fidelity
Artwork prints are developed using a top-of-the-line commercial printer, offering vivid, professional-quality artwork replication. The printer is capable of resolution of 1200dpi (dots per inch), and 8 color ink system (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, K(Black) + Light Cyan, Light Magenta and White) reproduces artwork over a wide color range.
Artwork is printed on 10 mil cardstock sheet. It carries 95% brightness and tensile strength of 100 pounds per inch.
Each print is laser cut to your specifications, as presented by available options. You will receive the print with insert cutouts designed to fit your chosen brand. Gently press downward to remove the cutouts.
Important Notes about Color Fidelity, Brightness
- Please do not change the RGB color space of our templates to CYMK when submitting your artwork. Our templates are intentionally designed in the RGB color space to best match most customer's screen expectations. We will not reprint artwork whose template is changed to CYMK color space.
- Unless properly calibrated to your printer and viewing environment, your monitor does not accurately represent the brightness of paper. Artwork submissions may need adjustment to ensure prints are not too dark. Please read this helpful support article for more information
Designed for AllFightSticks 14" and 14.5" Body with Window Panel
All Fight Sticks 14" Semi-Modular Body - Black w/ Window Panel Bottom has a viewable window of 10.625" wide and 4.75" high. The Photoshop template presents the viewable space in an individual layer, so you can visualize and position artwork to fit within these window configurations. It is highly recommended that you continue working towards the overprint line. This cover is also compatible with the slightly larger 14.5" model.
The bottom window contains several screws and nuts to keep in place. You will affix the artwork behind the window.
|AllFightSticks 14" Semi-Modular Body Window Panel possesses an acrylic window. When delivered, you will find the acrylic pre-installed into the case, and with its protective paper coating intact. You will remove this coating prior to installing the artwork. First, remove the four rubber feet with a Phillips screwdriver. Use the same screwdriver to remove the two center screws.
|With the two center screws removed, you can lift the bottom panel and flip over to see the 8 screws and nuts securing the acrylic panel. Pictured in blue are two extra holes, which may be used later for extra installation of screws in the panel. Here you will remove the nuts to access the panel.
|To remove and later reinstall the nuts from the bottom panel, you can use an 8mm (5/16") hex nut driver. Alternatively you could use a socket set.
||With install complete, you will place the bottom panel between the top panel so that the holes for the rubber feet and center screws line up correctly. Please note that the paper artwork may show very slight bending or bowing around the edges between screws, but should not be visible in the viewing window.
If you would like to use a free, online Photoshop-like app to check out whether your artwork will work with a layout we offer, I highly recommend Photopea This amazing app works with our PSD templates and is a great way to preview your artwork or create new art files. It also exports to PSD, which is the format we recommend for submitting artwork.
New to FA Plexworks?
Click the "Options" tab for a detailed explanation of each customization option available to you. Using a mobile device? Click here to scroll to the descriptions.
We offer a photoshop template for each custom artwork or custom plexi etch. Click the "Description" tab (or scroll up if on mobile device) to display the template and download. You can also click here to access our repository and download artwork and etch templates (in Photoshop PSD format) for your desired model and others.
Important: Using templates outside of the ones we provide may produce unwanted output. We are not responsible for output generated from unsupported templates. More information here.
Warranty and Support for FA Plexworks Custom Order
Custom orders cannot be returned for refund, or exchanged for another custom order. Orders damaged upon arrival are subject to special terms within our return policy. Please see our FA Plexworks FAQ for more information about our Plexworks return policy and related Q&A.
If you have not used our Plexworks custom services before, we recommend that you visit our support section for updated information, helpful tips, and resources to get the best output.
Some useful sections to review before making your purchase (will open in new browser window or tab):