You won't want to leave home without it.
If you are a Fightstick enthusiast, or simply getting started on your first build from scratch, the Fightstick Buddy is designed to reference the common wire, terminals, screws, switches, and PCB I/O. This 3-inch wide credit card-sized tool has plenty of helpful features while remaining compact and portable.
The Buddy System
The Fightstick Buddy, designed by hardware and software engineer TheTrain and in collaboration with AllFightSticks, offers guides on each side of the ruler to check the following:
- Quick disconnect terminal size (up to .250", 6.3mm)
- Wire thickness (up to 20 AWG)
- Holes to identify common 5-pin male connectors, such as JST, SH, and PH.
- Screw holes to test-fit screws across metric (up to M6) and inch (up to 1/4")
- Common microswitch and pin orientation for Sanwa joystick levers
- Ground and input labels for 20-pin connectors often found in popular aftermarket fightstick controller PCBs, such as Brook.
Bundle and Save
We think you'll find the Fightstick Buddy such an indispensable tool for your next Fightstick build, that you'll save 25% on one when you have at least $25 worth of goods in your shopping cart! You can also save big when bundled with one of our Fightstick kits, such as the BNB Fightstick or BNB Fightstick.